Sunday, January 24, 2016

2nd quarter reflection

I believe that one of the strategies that has helped me through this years is that I keep nearly all the papers that are given to me. Even though it might seem as though this would cause disorganization, but in contractor it is easy to keep them in check. Another strategy that has helped me in Mrs. Larson's class was putting my work on a Google Doc. The reason being that incase my iPad ran out of battery or I start to do work on my laptop, so I will not lose my work.


Since August I have tried to make my blogs better than they previously were so that they could be more interesting to read.  The blog’s quality has increased as I try to implement the vocabulary words that I we get every work.  I as well try not to leave my blogs to the last minutes, so that I will not be rushing. I as well try to prove read my blogs as to catch my grammatical mistakes so that the quality is much better. 

I believe that the most challenging part of the second quarter is managing to keep my grades up. The year continues to drag and as time passes I feel as though my moral begins to sink. Which causes keeping interest in school more and more difficult to the point where listening becomes hard. The fact that we have near hour and a half long classes does not help keep me interested or able to pay attention.


1 comment:

  1. Have you been able to find strategies to help you focus better?

    ReplyDelete