Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mocking Jay 12/8

Pages 154-234
Prompts: 1.)After reading, I wonder… 2.)   3.)If you could talk to the author, what questions would you ask? Why?



     After reading, I wonder what would have happened if Katniss had died in the Hunger Games would they have still gone with the plans of the revolution would they have found a new Mocking Jay.  I wonder what would have happened if Katniss had not volunteered for her sister Prim. I wonder what would President Snow have done if he had not captured Petta would they have found away to control Katniss.  I wonder would of have happen if Haymitch would not be a drunk. I wonder what would have happened if Katniss never became friends with Petta.


     A bow and arrow stand for strength, balance and patients that is need to fight in a war. A camera to show the shooting of film,  angles and perspective of the many different sides of a war whether you are no the side of the good or the bad side.  Blood of a soldier that is fighting out of courage, for justice, and wanting to protect those they love. Land to show were the war takes place, the place were people live, and were the hundreds of soldiers lose their lives.


    If the author was here I would ask her why she decided that district 12 had to get bombed. I would ask her why she made it so that district 13 would be underground. I would ask her how did she come up with the idea of the Hunger Games did she see a movie or something that.  Where did see come up with the name of the characters I would ask her.  My final question would be are the district based on the colonies during the Revolutionary.



2 comments:

  1. I am a little confuse with the second paragraph. Also to answer your question, she decided to make 12 get bombed because Katniss is from that district. Since the first Hunger Games she has become a rebel ever since her and Peeta tried to kill each other with the nightlock berries. President Snow then made Katniss a target to make sure Panem and all the districts will believe it was an act of love, not an act of defiance. Since Katniss' act was not believable among the districts the rebellion started with the different districts. In the beginning of either Mockingjay or Catching Fire Snow threatened Katniss saying if your act was not believable I will hurt everyone you love or something along the lines of that. Since her act was unsuccessful he had 12 bombed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make sure to include photos in your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete