Friday, October 17, 2014

1st Quarter Reflections




          This quarter we have learned many important skills that have benfited me. Annotating is extremely helpful because it let me caught an important detail that I might of have missed before. Annotating has made writing the A.O.W because I get all the information I need to write an object summary, the question for the second paragraph or the paragraph that have to write my opinion.  My blogging has improved since August because I am able to write a blog with greater ease and not have to worry about turning in it late.  My research skills have improved since the beginning of the year, now I am able to find the information with out having as much trouble because I read over the page a few times.  Another important skill that have befitted from is writing an objective summary because I need to write summaries for different classes so this make my life a lot easier.


   

         I have enjoyed all of my classes, some classes might challenge me but I try my hardest and we are doing a lot of education and fun lessons.  In math we have learned how to calculate angle sum of different shapes and different thing that I do not have the space or time to right we have learned. In social studies we are learning about the beginning of the colonization of North American and the 13 colonies.  In science we are currently in a chemistry unit we are talking about density, chemical/physical changes. In lit. Studies and L.A we are blogging,writing A.O.W and reading for our forty book challenge.  I person feel this quarter went by extreme fast, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.



             

No comments:

Post a Comment