Thursday, January 15, 2015

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 1/12/15

Prompt: 1.) Describe the similarities and differences between the main character and you. 
2.)Describe the similarities and differences between the main character and you
3.)Describe a character that you would like to meet (which doesn’t mean that you think you would like the character, but that you think the character would be
interesting). List 4 questions that you would ask.


pages 65-180


Harry Potter and I have our similar while we are as well different do to the easily seen reasons. One similarities between Harry and I is that we are both 12-13 he is 13 while I am 12, but it will be my birthday in less than a month. We both live with our families while of course my family doesn't make be sleep in a small room, they care about me, and make me hide my talents. While a difference between Harry and me is that I live with my mom, dad, and sister while he lives with his uncle, aunt and cousin. Another difference between Harry and I is that he lives in the U.K while I live in America.
Harry Potter is a 13 year old boy that lives in the U.K. He has two best friend Hermione and Ron. He goes to a school for wizards and witches that is called Hogwarts, where the students learn how to harness their powers. He is in the group Gryffindor which is one out of four Slytherin,Hufflepuff,and Ravenclaw. He is usually happy at school except when Draco Malfoy taunts him or when he has to go to professor Snape's class. (Professor Snape insults him and treats him poorly in class) He is very brave having fought Voldemort in his first year and a younger verse of Voldemort which is Tom Riddle. While in the book he seems to have one fear thing and that is Dementors.
I would like to meet Hermione Granger because I find that Hermione and me are very similar. My first question would be how is she able take to the stress that comes with taking so many classes? My second question would be at what age did she start studying magic, s she has a vast knowledge of this? My third question would be how did studying magic impact her life and the way she acts with other she cared for? My fourth question is when did she find that she was a witch and how did her parents react do to the fact that she was witch do to the fact they are muggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment