Monday, April 11, 2016

Thrid quarter reflection.



In the third quarter there has been many difficult task that I have to complete in E.L.A however the hardest one was keeping up with the work. I had to make sure that every week I had all my work. I as well had to make sure that the work is in the best quality possible, so that it can be work that I can be proud of.  To over come this problem I had to be organized to not let work sneak up on me. I as well had to be time efficient.


I believe that I have improved the most in my writing over the third quarter. One of the weakest parts of educations was writing so, I have to improve was my writing. Through the courses of the third quarter I tried to improve my writing my double checking my writing and making sure that everything was spelled. I also had to make sure that I do my best when writing the paragraph to make them cohesive.  

I am most proud of this quarter is improving my writing quality overall. The reason I am most proud of this is that being able to write is an important part of my education. Writing is important as a majority of jobs require the ability to write at an advance level. I am also proud of this do to the reason that I was able to overcome my inability to write at the best of my abilities and now I am able to do it. This has shown me I can over come other parts of my education that are as strong as they should be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment