Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday's with Morrie bucket list



In the book Tuesdays With Morrie Morrie is diagnosed with A.L.S. and he tries his best to life his life without help. However Morrie does not care about the fact that he will die does not bother him as he feels as though his life is complete since he has lived life and has done what he wants to do.   While the narrator of the book has lived a life of regret where he decided to invest himself in his job instead of the things he wanted to do. I have many that I wanted to do before my death. If I am going to die I wanted to be able to say that I am okay with the life I have lived and have no regrets. 



Go to the Eiffel tower. 
Visit every state in the U.S
Start a family
Visit every Continent 
Run a marathon 
Run for a political spot.
Own a business
Throw the first pitch in a baseball game
Go to every major theme park in the world. 
Skydive 
Eat food from every state that is famous for

No comments:

Post a Comment