Monday, March 16, 2015

3rd Quarter Reflection

        I believe that the thing that I have made the biggest improvement is writing objective summary. Before the third quarter I would have used information that was to specific at certain parts of my objective summary. Now I can write a summary with a topic sentence and supporting details.  Another big improvement this quarter that is as important as my first imporvment is my word choice. Before the third quarter I would have used words like good or bad, but now I will use marvelous or inadequate.


           Something that I have accomplished and I am proud since the beginning of the years is being able to get straight a's this quarter. I am especially proud of this because this quarter at times was very challenging and it was difficult to keep up. I also had the robotics competition so I really needed to focus so we could do well in the competition. I had two extra grades in the grade book so I have to also do the work for those as well. I am very proud of achieving this so far in 2015 and I hope to do more.


            I think keeping my grades up in the third quarter was the most challenging thing that I did. I was involved in many various event that involved my time and efforts sometime distracting me from my school work. I also had many personal affairs that affect me personal and sometimes deprived from wanting do my work.  Also just flat out lazy less would sometimes take over and not wanting to do nothing more. Thankfully I was still able to  keep my grades up and get straight a's.


1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a great blog Omar! It really reflected on your experience you've had this quarter, and I agreed with many of your changes or thoughts. The one thing I felt that was a little off, was your grammar. I think there were a couple missing commas, but other than that, everything was great.

    ReplyDelete