Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The universe



Looking up into the vast unknown wondering what is there to see.
As the stars shine bright to the point were they are as bright as the city lights.
Some stars so close you can swear you can grabbed if you could just jump high enough.
You think to yourself I wish I could go their and float with the stars.

You think are we truly alone wanting know what is unknown. 
You see the formations of stars in the sky Orion, the Little Dipper, leo, and etc. 
As your parent comes out and ask you what you are watching?
You reply with seeing the most wonderful thing in the Universe.



2 comments:

  1. I think that this was a good blog, but I don't think you need 'etc.' there. But, it was overall a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, I think you shouldn't have put etc. in your poem though. I also think you forgot to capitalize Leo and your poem should be at least 10 lines long. Besides that, it's a good poem.

    ReplyDelete