Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Voice Poem

Capricorn Anderson                     Zack Power

I have never seen a                      I have use the phone,
computer, T.V, and                         T.V, and computer
phone is my live                          my entire life.

     We are from two completely different worlds

I have been home                       I go to public school
schooled since I was                   and I am currently going
born.                                           to C average middle school

           We have been schooled all our life
I respect all life                           I could not cared less
in the world and                          for any animal less
they should be                             for any plant life all
cared for.                                      that matters is that it is my year
        We have different ways of seeing nature.
I am school president                     I am not school president
the crazy thing is that                     but I made is so Cap would
I never ran for office                     be president and make himself look like a fool
            We both had a part in this years school elections.
I have lived with                             I have lived with my family
Rain and a farm                               in a house and I have lived
my entire life                                   a normal life since I was
until now                                          born until now
       We have met each other and now our lives will not be the same.





Comment on Joseph H. Diana,Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment