Sunday, March 29, 2015

Extended Metaphor Poem

                        " To Play or Not To Play"


I as I laid in my bed I began to think
The question to ask what should I do today?
I could exercise or play video games all day.
If I played games I would have fun but...
 it would not be very health.
If I exercised I would not have as much fun but...
 it would be fantastic for my health.
I tossed and turned, most of my friends where online playing just...
because it was easier.
I got up and decided that it would be best if I...
exercise because it would benefit me in the long run.
As I got ready to go and exercise I notice that...
A surge of adrenaline went through my body.
I left my house and ran...
And I decided to exercise everyday.
That made all the difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment