Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gallery walk reflection 1/30

                 The impression that I was left after the gallery walk was that medicine has advance in a short amount of time.  I believe this is true because the article that Lilian did her A.O.W on how scientist have been able to create a machine that is able to destroy cancer cells in specific body parts while not harming the healthy cells. With the disease only being discovered a few decades ago and advance research only happening with in only 30 years.  Another way medicine has advance is that doctors and scientist are finding a cure that work on some patients with Ebola. This cure has worked on a total of 117 people and the company that created the cure are trying to reach more people that infected.





              Another impression that I was left with was that I.S.I.S are becoming a greater problem for the world.  I believe this because they had killed one of their hostages and a few days ago they killed their second hostage. They killed the hostage because they did not receive the 200 million dollars they wanted the prisoner that Jordan had. They had also threatening more and more countries because they are be coming more and more powerful. Many believe that I.S.I.S will be defeated not so easily because they anyone can join at any time and any were.



No comments:

Post a Comment